Custom Search

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nothing original here...

The internet is filled with blogs about nothing. I suppose this could be considered another of those. It's June 30, and fall sports are right around the corner, as well as the MLB All-Star game...so I figured there's going to be plenty of times I have something to say, and want a place to say it.

I'll tell you where I do hangout though...Rock M Nation is where you'll find me during Mizzou football games and their sister blogs at SB Nation. Hockey and the occasional soccer posts can be found at IntoTheBoards.net. I also talk politics on their Fair & Balanced forum.

I don't expect anyone to really read this much, but more or less as a place to put some thoughts so I can link to it later. But, feel free to comment!

No comments: